Have a Job Opening??? Let us advertise it for you. Submit your job postings to Dawn Neil. Please include position available, requirements, hours, salary range, application deadline, contact person, and link to website post. Jobs are posted for a minimum of 30 days and at no cost.
4LEAF, Inc. (4LEAF) is a professional services firm specializing in providing plan review, project inspection,
and on-call inspection services to municipal Building and Public Works Departments throughout
California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and New England.
4LEAF is seeking highly qualified Permit Technicians in Jackson County, Oregon. Two years of industry
experienced is preferred. Possession of an ICC Permit Technician certificate is desirable.
• Perform a wide variety of paraprofessional, technical and clerical duties to support the permitting
• Assist with the processing of a variety of permits to support the Building, Planning, and
• Determine permit application completeness in compliance with State and local codes and
• Review, accept, track, and assist in various aspects of the permitting process.
• Provide outstanding customer service to customers and the general public by providing
information regarding the permit application process.
• Review development permit applications, plans and other related documents for completeness
and accuracy, determining acceptability for further review.
• Calculate, collect, receipt and document fees associated with development project applications.
• Assist with clerical functions and the filing and maintenance of development review files.
• Answer phones and direct code and development related questions to the appropriate person.
• Update electronic permit files.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
• Modern office practices and procedures.
• Familiarity with building plans, codes, ordinances, and related terminology.
• The understanding of a complete set of building plans.
• Processes and procedures associated with construction permits.
• Computer software applications including word-processing and spreadsheets.
• Records management practices.
Competitive Salary, Medical Benefits, 401K Plan, Flex Spending Plan.
For more information or to apply for a job, please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.