Have a Job Opening??? Let us advertise it for you. Submit your job postings to Dawn Neil. Please include position available, requirements, hours, salary range, application deadline, contact person, and link to website post. Jobs are posted for a minimum of 30 days and at no cost.
Title: Community Development – Client Support Specialist - Remote
Dude Solutions is a leading provider of cloud-based operations management software to optimize facilities, assets, and workflow. We empower our clients and our people, combining innovative technology with operational insight to transform the places we learn, live, heal, work, and play. We’re both proud and humbled to play a role in the daily operations of so many clients, and we look forward to continually drive innovation, efficiency and safety throughout the markets we serve.
About the job
The Client Support Specialist supporting SmartGov product line, provides legendary client support via phone, email, and chat in various Dude Solutions products. The Client Support Specialist will work towards achieving expert knowledge in assigned products we offer in order to provide excellent support to our clients.
What you’ll be doing
· Delivers legendary Client Support via phone, email and chat support to drive client retention.
· Answers incoming client requests in a fast-paced environment.
· Identifies and resolves non-routine technical problems for specific product suite by establishing trouble shooting procedures to meet daily support requirements.
What you need
· Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of client service experience.
· Basic understanding of the internet and web browsers such as Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox.
· Experience with MS Office suite of products such as MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
· Displays high energy and enthusiasm.
· Demonstrates a strong work ethic and personal integrity.
· Demonstrates a “client first” mentality and willingness to go above and beyond to exceed customer expectations.
· Works well in team environment and interacts well with all levels of the organization.
· Proven ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
· Takes initiative for self-development and exhibits patience in learning new processes.
· Demonstrates excellent written, oral and listening communication skills.
· Demonstrates ability to think analytically to identify issues as well as solutions to problems.
· Able to complete all assigned duties with limited supervision and understands when to properly escalate cross-departmentally or to management.
· Ability to quickly learn, adapt to new information and understand company concepts in a timely manner.
POSTED 11/9/21 - UPDATED 11/10/21
Under immediate (I) to general (II) supervision, performs work leading to the acquisition of a thorough knowledge of applicable codes, laws, regulations, practices, ordinances and policies in the Building and Safety Division of the Resource Management Agency; and performs related duties as required.
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
or by telephone at (805) 654-2479.
4LEAF, Inc. (4LEAF) is a professional services firm specializing in providing plan review, project inspection,
and on-call inspection services to municipal Building and Public Works Departments throughout
California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and New England.
4LEAF is seeking highly qualified Permit Technicians in Jackson County, Oregon. Two years of industry
experienced is preferred. Possession of an ICC Permit Technician certificate is desirable.
• Perform a wide variety of paraprofessional, technical and clerical duties to support the permitting
• Assist with the processing of a variety of permits to support the Building, Planning, and
• Determine permit application completeness in compliance with State and local codes and
• Review, accept, track, and assist in various aspects of the permitting process.
• Provide outstanding customer service to customers and the general public by providing
information regarding the permit application process.
• Review development permit applications, plans and other related documents for completeness
and accuracy, determining acceptability for further review.
• Calculate, collect, receipt and document fees associated with development project applications.
• Assist with clerical functions and the filing and maintenance of development review files.
• Answer phones and direct code and development related questions to the appropriate person.
• Update electronic permit files.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
• Modern office practices and procedures.
• Familiarity with building plans, codes, ordinances, and related terminology.
• The understanding of a complete set of building plans.
• Processes and procedures associated with construction permits.
• Computer software applications including word-processing and spreadsheets.
• Records management practices.
Competitive Salary, Medical Benefits, 401K Plan, Flex Spending Plan.
For more information or to apply for a job, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.